Personal Accounting Services | Middlesex County, NJ
Sam Fisher has been providing personal accounting services to Middlesex County and the New Jersey area for more than 23 years. There are many accountants who can do tax returns. We focus on tax planning to make sure that you pay the least amount of tax within the confines of the law.
Obtaining and preserving capital is a difficult and time-consuming task.
Our personal financial tax-planning services offer an objective, comprehensive package to individuals. In addition to the basic preparation of all federal, state and local tax returns, we evaluate the many alternative tax-planning strategies
that are available.
Some of these plans include:
- Individual Tax Planning--Deferred compensation alternatives; timing of charitable contributions; alternative minimum tax planning; investment interest expense limitations planning
- Financial Planning--Comparison of alternative investments on an after-tax basis; cash-flow projections
- Financial Investment Analysis--Tax-sheltered investments and alternative distributions from retirement plans; the cost of borrowing
- Gift and Estate Tax Planning--Generation-skipping transfers; estate liquidity; charitable trusts
- Taxation of Alimony and Child Support Issues
- Marital Property Issues
- Taxation of Property Settlements
- Forensic Examination of Personal Financial
- Forensic Examination of a Closely Held Business