Business Accounting Services | Middlesex County, NJ
Our team has a wealth of experience in delivering accounting services. For our clients, this means that our professionals look at issues from your point-of-view, keeping your goals uppermost in their minds.
We have the resources, and depth of knowledge to offer the following
services to businesses:
Do you have tax issues that have accumulated over the years, i.e.delinquency in paying taxes? We have experience in reducing income, payroll, and sales tax obligations by successfully negotiating with the IRS and the State of New Jersey.
We've got the people and experience in place to help ensure the best possible tax service. We will be behind you each step of the way, offering the
best resources for:
- Tax planning to minimize your firm's overall liability
- Advising you on the tax consequences of business transactions and decisions
- Reviewing and supporting tax return positions
- Analyzing the impact of new tax laws and regulations
- Assisting you in managing your financial statement effective tax rate
Our corporate tax consultants specialize in the following tax areas:
- Corporations, including "S" Corps
- Limited Liability Companies
- Payroll tax
- Sales tax
- State and local tax
Business Consulting Services
- Business Start-up Services
- QuickBooks Installation and Training
This is one of the most useful tools for small and medium-sized business that can help you manage your business better.
We will help train you and/or your personnel to set up your books and easily handle all types of accounting transactions including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and more.
- Cash Management Services
- Business Projections
- Lease/Buy Analysis Services
- Business Valuation Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Restaurant Accounting Services
We provide a suite of services to help restaurateurs manage their businesses more effectively:
- Starting or Acquiring a Restaurant
- Operations Analysis
- Financial Statement Presentation